This type of visa is issued to prospective business visitor coming to Nigeria for the sole purpose of transacting short business. It is usually issued for a maximum period of 3 months depending on the conviction of the issuing officer and meeting the specified requirement.
- Letter of Invitation from Nigerian Company;
- Letter of introduction from applicant’s company;
- Return Ticket reservation;
- 2 Current Passport photographs;
- Online payment of Visa fees at http://www.immigration.gov.ng Acknowledgment slip and payment confirmation receipt;
- €20.00 Administrative fee to be paid at the Embassy;
- Download and complete form IMM/22A;